02 Feb Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 30 mins
TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
COURSE: Side Dish
Sweet potatoes, golden raisins, crushed pineapple and spices are topped with pecans and mini marshmallows, then baked until golden.
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes (about 5 medium, peeled)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- pinch allspice
- 8 oz. can unsweetened crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Cut sweet potatoes into large chunks; boil potatoes in a large pot covered with water until potatoes are soft if pierced with a fork.
- Drain and return to the pot.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mash the sweet potatoes and add in raisins, agave, spices and pineapple.
- Lightly spray a pie dish, casserole dish or even individual ramekins with oil, spoon in sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with pecans and marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Serving: 1/10th, Calories: 132.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 29.5g, Protein: 1.5g, Fat: 2g, Sodium: 15.5mg, Fiber: 2.5g, Sugar: 10.5g